Debbie and Kathy's Shopping in Singapore (+Bob)

Botanical Garden Little India at the Banana Leaf

Festival Lights

More Lights



Week Of Sept 19-26: What a thrill to have such wonderful company the past week. The 10 weeks I have been away has really started to get to me so this has been a good break. I know it will not replace being home but certainly will help get me thru the next 6 days before I leave.


While at work Bob, Kathy and Deb did their thing and went around the city shopping or sightseeing. I joined them after work. Some days were normal work hours and some I cut short.


It is Sunday now and after dropping Deb and Kathy off at the Airport (Bob left Friday morning) I seem to be rattling around the room a bit more now though than before.

So the pictures and movies are of the past week while they have been here. It was a good week to be here with several festivals going on (Little India and China Town). I guess the F1 didn't show up on their radar. Botanical Garden was the last day and it was worth the wait for me.

MOVIES OF THE PAST WEEK

No comments: