India In December

Find the Cow 1887 Bangalore Palace
Lord Shiva Statue Elephant Statue
Family out on the road, India Style
High Court Building
Legislative Building
Bangalore Dec. 6:
First day in Bangalore was spent riding around with the hotel driver (can’t spell his name) Senth? We saw Legislative Assembly Building, Lord Shiva Statue, Bangalore Palace, High Court Building, equivalent to the Ruben H Space Fleet Center Science Center, and some spontaneous shopping (carpet and misc. stuff).
But the most impressive was the cows in the street. I only saw 4 of the animals and it was difficult to get pictures of them. We were driving and they were here then gone to quick for me. The only one I got a picture of was one that walked in front of us and we had to slow down. Got the camera fired up but he was past us, so I only got his head.
The Fortune Hotel is very nice with a scented candle and statue posing the standard greeting at the door.
The driving/riding is an experience, with horns always beeping and I do not know how the driver escaped dinging up the car or hitting a person(s) or a dog (many running around). It truly is an organized ciaos that you would need to be from India to appreciate.
So off to work 11 hrs a day for the next 6 days I suppose and will only have next Sunday off to pick some more things to see.So till then…….I stop for Cows.








No comments: