Alamogordo 4/8

Tuesday: Need to get the Geronimo video in here. Went to White Sands this morning 8:15 or so. Need to get there earlier for more time and better sun angle. Tomorrow morning I'll get up at 6:30am to be there when the gates open at 7:00 am. This place like all the others is sort of taking what you get in terms of conditions. No clouds still, past the agavi bloom, etc. But this trip is to see these places to see which ones would be good to come back to at various times of the year. Spent last night watching the NCAA finals in the Chili's bar. Didn't get back to the camper till 10:00 and felt like I was going to wake all the campers with my rustling thru the film changing bag to change out spent 4x5 film............do I really need to do this? The 4x5 still has it's place. But the digital and 2 1/4 format is so easy to work with. I know now that I will only be taking the digital and 2 1/4 on the hike to the wave. So who does Geronimo remind me of??


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come on, who does this remind you of?